Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What dreams may come....

Lately I have been having really odd dreams. I know that usually they don't mean anything...but I don't like having dreams that stress me out. My life can be stressful enough as it is.

So, I think I need to try and look at what I eat at night, along with what I am watching...I think that might have something to do with it. Our brains work things out so oddly while we sleep. hmm...

Had a good run last night after work. Trying to start my old log again. Let's see how long I can keep that up. When I was logging, I did so much better and got in pretty decent shape. wheee...

Lovin my new car radio :) My old one DIED...so I got a new one that I can plug my Ipod into and control it from the face. Even has a remote. I like it.

K..back to whatever it is that I should be doing. Like doodling. ;)

No comments: