Thursday, September 13, 2007

2 minutes....

I am taking two minutes out of a somewhat busy afternoon. I haven't had a busy afternoon in months...so this is odd for me.

This afternoon, I have noticed several things...

1) I love making sure things are in order and organized and easy to understand for all parties.
2) I like having deadlines
3) I like having lots to do...prioritizing and knocking stuff off my list.
4) I really enjoy creating guides, lists, etc to enable others to do their jobs easier and to reduce the time lost to searching for answers.
5) I like helping people come up with creative solutions to problems that suck up valuable time in their day. Really, sometimes the most simple path is the best path!

Wonder what that means? :) Hopefully in the next few months, it will translate into greater job enjoyment.

No comments: