Saturday, November 5, 2011

wow

It has been ages since I have blogged. Not sure if anyone even reads this, but in the insane event they do...thank you for thinking my random rants are worth reading.

So...news in my life:
- My job is crazy busy, but its exciting and I enjoy it.
- We have a new dog, Jaqi.
- I have bitten off more than I can chew in the attempt to get my arse back into trail running shape. How? In two weeks, I will do a 25k trail run...which I am not even remotely ready for. On Thanksgiving, I will do the Turkey Trot 5k. THEN...on Dec 4th I will do the White Rock Half Marathon. I have also registered for a 15k in February, and I am eyeing the Grasslands full trail marathon in March. Yeah...I said it. Trail marathon. Ya know why? Palo Duro 50k is calling my name. By the end of 2012, my goal is to be an official ultra runner. Even if it is more of an ultra joggle.
:)

So anyhoo. I guess I need to start actually posting again. Its good for the soul, and all.

No comments: