Thursday, December 4, 2008

Whoa..caffeine.

Blog-spurts...

- Job Interview Looming:
I have an interview tomorrow. It is in Arlington... BOO....but it could be a job I might like. We will see. Tomorrow AM. Cross your fingers, kids.
- Caffeine Buzz:
I tried some of Mike's coffee this morning. I usually drink a medium blend, this one was like super dark caffeine stuff. My head is still spinning. I don't handle large doses of caffeine well anymore.
- Turkey Casserole:
Last night we took some of our turkey leftovers and made a turkey casserole. We found a recipe on-line, but we kinda altered it. We used 2 cups of chopped up cooked turkey, 2 packages of chicken flavored ramen noodle soup, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and then baked all of it for 40 minutes at 350. (cook the noodles first!) It actually turned out pretty good. It's like college casserole. ROCK.
- 365 pic project:
So far, I am doing well. Need to stay focused. I love the idea of having a pic a day every day of my 30th year!
- Tyler State Park Recap:
Yucca is bad.
- Reminiscing on my Italy/Greece trip from a few years ago:
Found my journal, cracked up laughing...then cried. That was such an amazing trip. I really think that trip had a life-long impact on me.
- putting up Christmas Decorations:
I love me some Christmas. Put up the tree and just got some snow spray for the windows. Wheeheeeeeeee!!!
- self-imposed sexism:
Uh....not sure if I really want to get into it...but I just wanted to say, it IS about who can do the best job, and it IS ok to support your friends.

there. I said it.
:)

1 comment:

trishka said...

Tyler recap: Yucca is good, camping is fun and you guys are incredibly good cooks.

I'm still amazed at the existance of sexist comments in our community.