Wednesday, October 24, 2007

think of it as personality dialysis...

Taking a few minutes out of my day to comment on things I find interesting :0)

~ I disassembled my desk at work - well, sorta. I removed the drawer directly under the center portion (for pens, etc). I can actually turn my chair and stuff now. Yay me! Sadly, in the process, I got some bits of desk schrapnel in my eye. bummer.

~ Red, Hot & Blue has kickass baked potatoes. MMMM MMMM MMMM But, you will burp the BBQ up all day. BLECHK...mmm brisket! hahah

~ apparently having a couple of free hours, a pumpkin carving kit, and a wild hair to try and impress your boyfriend can win you all sorts of compliments on otherwise unknown pumpkin carving skills. Now that I know how to impress people and make friends, I think I will make a new Jack O Lantern tonight :)

~ I need to finish importing all of my music on to my laptop. STAT.

~ I like my moo cards. But so far, I haven't found anyone to give them to. *insert Becky's sad face*

~ people who argue with me over stuff that really is pretty simple, clear and evident...well, that just gives me the red-ass (as LK would say). Things do not have to be that tough or complex. It just doesn't. Keep. It. Simple. Stupid! (and don't argue with me about stuff...I usually win...)

~ Aside from the teen angsty sound, Ben Kweller's songs make me smile. "I like your sundress...."

~ Things to do: clean. put up clothes. carve punkin. make dinner. (oy! dinner...what to make, what to make, what to make...hmmm.......if swiss steak didn't take so damn long, I would make that. might have to try and make that next week in the crock pot. goodness. doesn't have to be fancy tho...what about...hmm...empanadas are way too much work...tacos sound good tho....)

No comments: