Tuesday, April 21, 2009

reasons to be OVER 24

**** Some possible spoilers if you aren't caught up...or it just
might confuse you...

- they made Tony a bad guy again (BOOOOOO)
- they keep killing off good characters and aren't using the ones I
like the most (where the hell are Chloe and her man? HUH??)
- now Jack is having convulsions, how is he gonna save the damn world
if he is shaking violently and can't think straight. (btw, I hope he
kicks Tony's ass)
- the red head chick, FBI whatever her name is Renee or something,
annoys me...I kinda want to punch her in her pointy little face (and
she is still wearing that stoopid bandaid on her neck...puh leeze)
- I don't like the role they put Janeane Garofolo (sp?) in...I mean,
where's her sassy nature? They really lost alot of her value by
removing any/all of her comic genius (not that 24 is all about the
comedy...but still....)
- I don't think I like the president anymore either. She keeps getting
pushed around. And her daughter is a whore. (yeah, I said it!!)
- it IS stressful. the US is always under siege. doesn't anything good happen?
- WHY did Jack's daughter leave? I would be all like "I don't care, I
am donating my stem cells...if you don't want 'em fine, but that's
what I am doing you selfish wanker!" (ok, maybe not, but she shoulda
told him about the grandkid...who looks just like him...without cell
phone. I bet her/his first word is "dammit!")

Anyways, that's all I have to say about that. :) Can't wait till next
week of course. Gotta see how Jack saves everyone....

--
"Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from
bad judgment." - Rita Mae Brown

No comments: