Monday, February 11, 2008

Family Weekend in the Hill Country!

What a great weekend. Fabulous weather, laid back family time and a wonderfully cozy log cabin. I love hill country. Rustic and beautiful, it really taps a well of energy and adventure in my core. It also presents some of natures more amusing artistry....

We did some bike riding, some little hikes, went fishing, climbed some trees...


.....and we ate TONS of food. I made my first ever homemade pizza (Mike and I make a fantastic team in the kitchen - each making two pizzas and topping them with our own flair!)

A great time was had by all...I am glad my family was able to take some time out and just get away. Mike got a great family pic for us...


My new Scion xB established itself (herself?) as a genuine roadtripper! Excellent MPG and very comfortable for distance driving. I am pretty happy with it! :)

No comments: