Tuesday, November 6, 2007

little miss muffet....

So there is a spider trying to take up residence in my xB. I saw it this morning on my way to work...and thought, hmm...it'll kill bugs. No worries.
On my way to lunch, however...I noticed that the little f*cker was trying to obscure my view with a very intricate web design in my front windshield. So I destroyed it. :) I don't know if he will get the oh-so-subtle hint, but if he doesn't, and I see him again...he will be smooooooooooshed.

My cat has fleas. Sigh. So, I went to get flea shampoo, home treatment spray and a flea collar. Calm down folks, the collar is going in the vaccuum!!! Anyways, I hope to eradicate the feline fellah's ectoparasites as well as make our living space free of any blood sucking jumpers. Where the hell did he get fleas? He isn't an outside cat!!! Argh.....

No comments: