Friday, August 3, 2007

Quotes I love

I am a quote-a-holic. I have collected different lists of quotes over the years and in the process of compiling them...I thought I would share a hadnful of my favorites from my collection. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

* Some women follow their dreams, others mercilessly chase them down until the catch them. - Unknown

* Our main business is not to see what lies dimly in the distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand. - Thomas Carlyle

* Hell, there are no rules here! We're trying to accomplish something. - Thomas A. Edison

* It's funny about life: if you refuse to accept anything but the very best, you will very often will get it. - William Somerset Maugham

* Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick it once, and you suck forever. - Unknown

* You cannot build a reputation on things you are going to do. - Henry Ford

* Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living. - Soren Kierkegaard

* Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. - Danny Kaye

* Life's a bitch, and life's got lots of sisters. - Ross Prenner

* Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only what you are expecting to give. - Katherine Hepburn

* Waste no more time talking about great souls and how they should be. Become one yourself! - Marcus Aurelius

* Only a life lived for others is worth living. - Albert Einstein

No comments: