Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I don't know whether to be worried or not...

My gmail background is a different color than I chose my theme. Think
someone hacked my gmail?
That would be sad. Can't think of anything that interesting they would
be able to claim there.

Anyhoo...found this quote in my Daily Quotes reader thread:

Robertson Daviesfrom Quotes of the Day
"Few people can see genius in someone who has offended them."

This made me think of some people I know and know of. It also reminds
me of me. Often when I am offended, it is much easier to label the
offending party as idiotic and stupid, rather than sensible and
intelligent. Hmmm...

Another busy day ahead...wheeeeeeeeeee!!!
--
"Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from
bad judgment." - Rita Mae Brown

No comments: