Friday, November 2, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time....

ONE Thing You Regret:
1. buying the Motorola Q - ha! I fixed that...ordered a new phone today. :) WOOT!

TWO People Who You Would Like to Meet:
1. Jon Stewart
2. Britney Spears - she needs some talkin' to.


THREE Bad Habits You’d Like to Break:
1. biting my cuticles
2. Whataburger breakfasts...
3. driving till almost empty in my car


FOUR Qualities You Are Attracted to in Others:
1. Sense of humor
2. Honesty
3. confidence
4. outlook


FIVE Qualities You Like About Your Own Personality:
1. I think I am funny.
2. I am pretty good at taking care of people when they let me.
3. I really do try to give back.
4. I am creative.
5. I have a good heart and love without question.


SIX People You Love: (in no particular order)
1. mom and dad
2. CJ and Mark (and the boys)
3. Charlie and Joy (and the girls)
4. Mike
5. my hookers
6. me :)


SEVEN Life Lessons You've Learned:
1. don't be scared to try something new
2. forgive, but don't forget....
3. if you don't learn something from every situation, its your own fault
4. no one else can do it for you
5. you can't love enough for two people by yourself....but someone can come along and love you more than you could have imagined
6. family, friends, your love, yourself - nothing is worth giving any of these up
7. have faith in what you believe is true


EIGHT Memories You’ll Never Forget:
1. "I am an adult" - Taos ski trip
3. Meteora, Greece - moment that shook me to the core
4. faith breakdown - Deep Ellum, the Bone...poor guy trying to save my soul, when I really just wanted to lash out about preprogrammed BS being spewed to drunkards in an apparent pharisee copycat attempt.
5. finishing my first Olympic distance triathlon - alone. the only race I ever completed without someone I cared about being there...but somehow, I felt triumphant.
6. Singer Company - Irving HS
7. Dallas Stars winning the Stanley Cup Finals in 99.
8. swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel


NINE Things You Want to Experience Before You Die:
1. ride Moab
2. go to Scotland
3. skydiving (I hope this is a LONG time before I die, not right before)
4. ride the Hogwarts Express :)
5. go to New Zealand and backpack for a week
6. marriage/family
7. be completely debt free again (soon and very soon)
8. build my own house or renovate an old one
9. find a career I can love


TEN Things That Most People Don't Know About You:
1. The biggest fear I have had since I was a child is losing my imagination.
2. I like crispy bacon dipped in syrup
3. I add up numbers on digital clocks until they make sense
4. If I could have one meal before I died, it would probably be fried potatoes, really good cheese, medium ribeye steak and a miller lite.
5. I want to learn how to bake a pie from scratch
6. I am not as strong as I want everyone to think
7. I am terrified of being in a situation where my life depends on my hanging off a cliff or a ledge, because I have no upper body strength.
8. I don't know how to drive a standard transmission car
9. I was heart broken when Burmer sold her house. That house was like the place you could always go...that was always there....and never changed...and was always safe, even with the ghost in it.
10. I don't know what I want to do for my career, and it both frightens me and doesn't bother me at the same time.

No comments: