Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's freezing in here...

My office is always cold. My fingers are like little popsicles and my nose...well, its just really chilly.

All things considered, it isn't a bad Tuesday. I have some stuff to do at work. (Although I have to admit, I am dragging it out so I will stay busy)

The past weekend was good. At times stressful, at times brilliant. I am pretty happy, though, that everything worked out like it did. I am glad I got to see my sister, bro-in-law and my THREE nephews. Ethan has become the latest of many children to drink the "who's the coolest person in the world" kool-aid. :) Ask him...he will tell you. AUNT BECKY!!!

The twins are beautiful and healthy and great. CJ is good...recovering from all that bidness. It will take some time, but they will all be OK.

Kinda bummed I didn't get to see Charlie and Joy and the girls, but I needed to get home. Rest, condo cleaning, etc were calling my name. And I kinda wanted to see Mike too :)

Anyways....aside from normal drama that surrounds a pregnancy and any family interaction, I will say this all goes down as a success. Some photos posted on flickr if you are interested in checking out the babies. They are cute.

Whee...off to work we go, we go...

No comments: