Monday, August 2, 2010

addiction

I don't often write about heavy topics. Actually, I don't write often enough. :)

Today I am going to tackle a big topic. ADDICTION.

Now, please understand that this post is not meant to poke fun at addiction. It is meant to poke fun at me. There is alot of hilarity going on here. Allrighty?

Firstly! True Blood. I admit it, aside from my ridiculous fascination with all things Twilight (haters to the left please), I also have a sick fascination with the HBO blood-sucking fiends on True Blood. Now that we have settled into Season Three, I wait anxiously each week for the newest episode. I watch the mini-sodes on HBO.com and read Jessica's baby-vamp blog to get as much as I can in between shows. It is a sickness. I have no idea what I will do when Season Three comes to a close.

Secondly! Caffeine. This is not a joke. I think my addiction to caffeine has started to have ill effects on my physical nature. So, in an effort to test this theory...I am going off caffeine for at least a week. Is that enough? I don't know. Day one seemed to go ok.

Thirdly! Pandora! If it weren't for streaming Pandora radio over my 3Gs iPhone at work, I am not sure how I would get through the day. Currently listening to Radiohead radio. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Fourthly! Talking about/ thinking about/reading about wedding stuff. I am sorry, I am planning an event. Until this event has passed...it will be at the forefront of my thoughts. Thems the breaks, kids. I apologize.

Oh, I know. These aren't "real" addictions. Luckily, they are the strongest addictions I think I have. Except for maybe...just maybe, cheese. :)

So much to do, so little time. I will try to write more. Much love!

1 comment:

Cotton Panties Rule! said...

I am also addicted to all things True Blood & Twilight! I love me some Eric & Alcide!