Saturday, April 18, 2009

ok more...

Of a Series of Projects - DJ Ztrip and DJ P (waffle house!)
I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm - Ella Fitzgerald
El Wahrania (Spirit Caravan) - Sofian Rouge
Music of the Night - Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Weber - and
don't hate me, performed by Gerard Butler)
anything by Muddy Waters...too many individual great songs to pick
one...I can jam out to them all day...
Moorea - Gipsy Kings (who wants to dance and cook and drink wine with me??)
Two Hearts - Chris Isaak
State of Love and Trust - Pearl Jam (Singles SNTK - one of the best
soundtracks EVER...Cameron Crowe is pure, unadulterated genius)
Karmacoma - Massive Attack
El Cri - Jesse Cook (oh goodness, he might freak out if he read this,
but this song to me is so appropriate for New Moon...)
Lie in our Graves - Dave Matthews Band
New Orleans Instrumental - REM

Ahhhh...I got alot of work done and jammed out like a true music junkie :)

--
"Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from
bad judgment." - Rita Mae Brown

No comments: