Monday, October 8, 2007

"I couldn't find my keys the other day...."

"and I just found them...in the freezer."

Seems like the past few weeks my head has been really, insanely loopy. I can blame it on a myriad of things, but the reality of it is...sometimes life just throws stuff at you and you can't process all of it in an easy to consume package.

Don't get me wrong, many of the things that have my head all in a mess are GOOD things. Great things, even. That doesn't mean my cerebral cortex isn't in a constant state of flux and kinda wants to simplify where possible.

The next few months - probably the rest of my life - will be very busy. I like staying busy and doing as much as I can...but I need to make sure my energy is relatively focused and not bouncing around like 6 year olds in a bounce house.

Checklists will help. Paying off that money toward my credit will help. Getting back to yoga will help. Eating better will help. Getting comfortable in the new work environment will help.

Need to go to the dentist for a cleaning ~ need to make a hair appointment with Larry Hervey to get my locks snipped and loved on ~ have a someone's upcoming birthday to think about ~

No comments: